Well I guess here is the big moment you’ve all been waiting for. Just kidding this blog is kind of ghetto so I’ve decided to write about gangsters, thugs and gangs. Because I’m gangsta. Just kidding all those things are boring. So I’ve decided to write about something that really matters in the world. I’m going to write about something that every civilized human being can relate to. Cars. Cars aren’t just the single most potent way of transportation for mostly every person in the world; they are also one of the most adrenaline pumping, heart pounding ways to experience life. In a sense, cars are the ultimate way to have fun in this modern day and age. Mostly everyone in the world sees, drives, or rides in a car, therefore making them a part of nearly every human being on this planet. Many people deny their love of cars and speed. But deep down inside every human being has a primal urge. An urge to go fast. An urge to feel the g force that comes with a sharp turn. The urge to smell the burning rubber from tires. It lies inside all of us. Take a dentist, for example. He drives a BMW M5. It’s a very luxurious, safe, and comfortable car. He can take the kids to school, drive to work, and stop to get dinner very smoothly and comfortably. But that’s not why he bought the car. He bought it to go from 0 to 60mph in 4.4 seconds. He bought it to blaze down the road with a manual 7 speed gearbox at 190 mph. He bought it because he has that primal urge just like everyone else. So that’s what I’m going to write about. The car. Or in layman’s terms, the best material item in the known world.
Bo,
ReplyDeleteYou seem very excited about this topic. I can't wait to learn more from you:)